This course explains the standards of Cal-OSHA for various potential hazards and covers legalities of the Federal OSHA act with regard to prevention and elimination of work-related fatalities and injuries. After an overview, the course discusses detailed information about employer-employee rights and responsibilities for handling emergencies, holding inspections, reporting, and record keeping for any accidents as per law. This is particularly useful for construction professionals involved in masonry and electrical work with exposure to hazards like fire, falls, operational accidents and electrical shock. Additionally, you will gain a greater understanding of OSHA regulations for safe use of scaffolding, ladders, fire extinguishers, power tools and more in the State of California.
Cal-OSHA Course Objectives
- Understand the elements of Cal/OSHA
- Describe the Federal OSH Act
- Identify Cal/OSHA violations, inspection methods, and regulatory requirements
- Understand principals for safe work and avoidance of hazards
- Outline the requirements for employees, employers, and more!
Cal-OSHA Topics Covered
- Machine Guarding
- Employer & Employee Rights
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fall Protection
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Cranes & Rigging
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Safety and Health Programs
- Lock Out Tag Out, and more!
What is CAL-OSHA Training?
Cal-OSHA training is California’s own OSHA-approved state regulating training. The topics that are covered in this course comprise recognition and awareness of different types of blood borne pathogens, the means in which workers at the workplace encounter these pathogens, safety measures that employers and employees can take to prevent exposure to bloodborne pathogens, and ways to respond appropriately when exposure does happen.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.