Fire Safety – CA
This Fire Safety – CA course has been designed to deliver firsthand information about fires and fire protection measures. After completing this course, you will be able to identify different types of fires and how safety measures can be taken to avoid a disaster. We will also discuss the different types of fire extinguishers, and we will discover how careful planning and precautionary measures can be taken to save lives and property. This course is intended for the general audience. For more information, please contact your local fire department and consult your fire safety and security maintenance supervisor.
Fire Safety – CA Course Objectives
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List the causes, types and the four stages of fire
- State various precautions and fire prevention methods
- Identify the various factors that determine life safety
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Fire Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.