Machine Guarding Safety – CA
There seem to be as many hazards created by moving machine parts as there are types of machines. Safeguards are essential for protecting workers from needless and preventable injuries. Any machine part, function, or process that may cause injury must be safeguarded. When the operation of a machine or accidental contact with it can injure the operator or others in the vicinity, the hazard must be controlled or eliminated. This Machine Guarding Safety – CA course will help workers to protect themselves from moving machinery. After completion of this course, workers will be able to properly apply the Machine and Machine Guarding requirements to their day-to-day work activities.
Machine Guarding Safety – CA Course Outline
How to read Labels
- The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education.
- including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace.
- Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker
- Workers Rights – Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse unsafe work
- The Two Types of Labels – Workplace Label and a Supplier Label.
- The Material Safety Data Sheets
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Machine Guarding with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.