Personal Protective Equipment – CA
This Personal Protective Equipment – CA course will provide employers and employees alike with knowledge concerning the proper selection, care, and use of personal protective equipment.
Personal Protective Equipment – CA Course Objectives
Find out engineering and work practice controls to eliminate or reduce hazards injuries through the proper use of PPE
- Understand OSHA requirements related to personal protective equipment
- Learn how to protect employees from workplace hazards
- Explore various types of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Study training and other essential factors associated with personal protective equipment (PPE)
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Personal Protective with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.