Advanced Circuit Breakers
Advanced Circuit Breakers covers the general principles of Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) circuit breakers, the main functions of LV and MV circuit breakers, the types of LV and MV circuit breakers and their methods of operation.
Advanced Circuit Breakers Course Objectives
- Identify the differences between LV circuit breakers and LV power and MV circuit breakers.
- Describe the main features of a circuit breaker.
- Describe the trip-free and anti-pumping operation of circuit breakers.
- Describe the various time delay settings of circuit breakers.
- Describe the various types of circuit breakers.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.