Basic Relaying I
Large electrical systems rely on protective relays to continuously monitor critical equipment throughout a facility. The sensing quantities and operating characteristics for relays is described in Basic Relaying I module.
Basic Relaying I Course Objectives
- Describe the attributes of a protective relay system.
- Discuss the five functional categories of relays.
- Describe the basic sensing quantities for relays.
- Describe the operating characteristics of relays.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.