Basic Relaying II
Protective relays have a variety of settings based on the level of protection required and the time for actuation of the relay. Basic Relaying II module explains the necessary balance of time delay characteristics and zones of protection.
Basic Relaying II Course Objectives
- Describe the time delay characteristics of relays including definite time, inverse, very inverse, and extremely inverse characteristics.
- Describe zones of protection.
- Describe electromagnetic induction devices including the induction disk-type and induction cup-type relays.
- Describe electromagnetic attraction units including the hinged armature-type and plunger-type relays.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.