An electrical circuit for motors may contain thousands of wires with dozens of inputs and outputs. Electrical Diagrams module provides the necessary understanding of control devices and the common electrical symbols used for electrical diagrams.
Electrical Diagrams Course Objectives
- Describe the various circuit diagrams.
- Identify control devices and their diagram symbols.
- Describe mechanical, pushbutton, and auxiliary contact interlocking.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.