Variable frequency drives, or VFDs, are widely used to provide variable speed operation to AC motors that normally operate at a standard speed. Fundamentals module explains the functional operation, methods of interfacing, and the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of VFDs.
Fundamentals Course Objectives
- Describe the functions and operations of an AC drive.
- Describe the common types of interface methods.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each type of variable voltage, constant voltage, and current source AC drives.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.