Florida Business Writing
Florida Business Writing is an important part of business – any business! Your writing style identifies who you are and what you know. It is an essential part of the way we communicate and share ideas and information. Its very easy to have a conversation with someone, but it can be much more difficult to try and put the information in writing. We suddenly become intimidated and feel that our writing does not sound very intelligent. We worry about mistakes, such as grammar or incorrect spelling. We often try to make our writing sound so much bigger than the way we actually speak.
Florida Business Writing Course Objectives
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to acheive and understand:
- The basic guidelines for easier and more effective writing.
- A formal presentation that might demand a different vocabulary than a less formal document.
- The rules of grammar and words that are constantly changing and evolving.
- Different writing styles to communicate and share ideas and information.
- Many other types of written communication: resumes, thank-you notes, fax cover letters, service requests, letters of recommendation and complaint letters.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.