Florida Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace GI
Florida Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace GI introduces the students to the hazards of asbestos in the workplace and provides information about the measures that must be taken in order to minimize the effects of exposure to asbestos. Asbestos is a substance that has been used for centuries. Its heat-resistant properties make it almost indestructible; due to this property, asbestos have been widely used in the construction industry, especially for pipe and boiler insulation. Before 1973, asbestos was sprayed onto different surfaces for fire protection purposes, but this practice was banned due to the hazardous nature of asbestos. Furthermore, it is no longer used for insulating pipes and boilers. However, asbestos can still be found in many older buildings. Those who work in construction, repair, demolition and renovations are at a greater risk of contracting asbestos-related diseases such as asbestosis, lung cancer, and mesothelioma. There is no safe level for exposure to asbestos.
Florida Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace GI Course Objectives
- Module 1: Struck By and Caught-in-Between
- Module 2: Fall Protection
- Module 3: Electrical Safety
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.