Legal Liabilities of Asbestos Inspectors
Asbestos Inspectors face liability and litigation due to the critical role they play in the asbestos management process. The inspection report is an integral part of the management plan and is the basis for all subsequent actions taken by the school.
The inspection report provides guidance for the following:
- The development of operations and maintenance strategies
- The determination of response actions
If the inspector fails to document an area of asbestos containing material in the school or if the inspector improperly assess the condition of the asbestos containing material and the building owner is sued and the inspector would almost certainly become involved in asbestos litigation.
During this lesson, we will review liability issues and the basic concepts involved with insurance and bonding for professionals performing asbestos inspections.
Legal Liabilities of Asbestos Inspectors Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop an appreciation of the legal liabilities and responsibilities of professionals involved in inspecting buildings for ACM
- Understand the purpose and limitations of insurance for professionals engaged in asbestos-related work
- Understand the purpose and limitations of bonding in asbestos-related work
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Asbestos with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.