8 Hour RCRA Refresher (CA)
This 8 Hour RCRA Refresher (CA) course is designed for Environmental Professionals who want to maximize their compliance efforts for safety in the workplace. We will cover various types of hazardous waste that may occur at work sites and suggest precautions and protective measures to reduce or eliminate these hazards.
Throughout the course, we will examine the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), as well as the roles of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California state department in managing hazardous wastes. We will learn how to comply with the RCRA program in managing hazardous wastes from “cradle to grave,” i.e., from the time it is generated to its ultimate disposal.
8 Hour RCRA Refresher (CA) Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the RCRA structure works, including tracking, permitting, inspection, and enforcement procedures
- Identify listed hazardous waste and determine if a waste exhibits the characteristics of hazardous waste, which include ignitability, reactivity, corrosivity, and toxicity
- Explain universal waste regulations and universal waste destinations
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on RCRA with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.