Certified Environmental Specialist
The Certified Environmental Specialist course has been established to give an intensive overview on EPA regulations to professionals who are working within the safety and environmental fields. Working on environmentally sensitive projects that can pose a potential danger to the public or environment-environmental compliance knowledge and implementation is a must in the workplace. This course covers over 24 hours of EPA regualtion including the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), SPCC, RCBA, EPCRA, TSCA, CERCLA and environmental compliance planning and expectations. Upon completion of this course students will recive a certificate certifying them as a Certified Environmental Specialist.
This course is designed for environmental professionals who want to maximize their environmental compliance and ensure public safety in the workplace.
This course provides essential knowledge and understanding of EPA regulations relating to hazardous wastes such as the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA and CERCLA.
The course will enable those who successfully complete the qualifications to implement updated environmental compliance programs at their facility.
Certified Environmental Specialist Course Obecjtives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss updated major environmental laws and regulations
- Discuss the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act
- Describe the background and requirements of the RCRA
- Properly identify different types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Apply different features of the Clean Water Act in day-to-day operation
- Explain regulatory and management issues relating to Storm Water Discharges
- Identify the requirements of your SPCC plan
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Environmental Specialist with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.