RCRA 8 Hour Refresher
This RCRA 8 Hour Refresher course is designed for Environmental Professionals who want to maximize their compliance efforts for safety in the workplace. We will cover the various types of hazardous waste that may occur at work sites and suggest precautions and protective measures to reduce or eliminate these hazards. Throughout the course, we will examine the federal Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA), as well as the role of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the role of the individual states in controlling hazardous wastes. We will learn how to comply with the RCRA program, which the EPA has developed to manage hazardous wastes from cradle to grave, i.e., from the time it is generated to its ultimate disposal.
RCRA 8 Hour Refresher Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of RCRA regulations in managing hazardous wastes
- Describe the standards used for different types of hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Discuss the financial assurance requirements for corrective actions under RCRA
- Discuss a manifest system including discrepancies, unmanifested waste, and operating records
- Identify requirements for the monitoring, recordkeeping, and closure procedures of hazardous waste
- Properly identify hazardous wastes according to RCRA regulations
- Discuss the elements of a waste management system for municipal solid waste and industrial waste
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on RCRA with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.