RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations
RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations is designed to track hazardous waste from cradle to grave. Under RCRA, hazardous waste generators are the first link in the cradle-to-grave hazardous waste management system. This Module covers RCRA Regulations relating to Generators, Containers, and Hazardous Waste Management Plan (HWMP). The goal of HWMP is to handle hazardous waste in a safe, efficient, and environmentally sound manner and to comply with RCRA regulations.
RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the roles of and regulatory requirements for hazardous waste generators
- Follow safety considerations when accumulating and transporting hazardous wastes
- Ensure proper management and inspection of hazardous waste containers following container standards
- Describe regulatory standards for rendering a hazardous waste container or inner liner RCRA empty
- Explain goals and requirements for a hazardous waste management plan
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on RCRA with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.