Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure
This course Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure provides an in-depth review of the federal requirements for SPCC plans and a complete analysis of the development of SPCC rules and regulations. Development of SPCC plans requires detailed knowledge of the facility and the potential effects of any oil spill. This course provides information about the current SCPP regulations, contingency plans, facility response plans, and reporting requirements to help prevent oil spills that could reach navigable waters of the United States or adjoining shorelines.
Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the most updated SPCC regulations
- Prepare, review, and design SPCC Plans
- Describe the importance of Emergency Management at facilities
- Identify the substantial harm criteria
- Design and implement Facility Response Plan and Integrated Contingency Plan
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Spill with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.