What are OSHA’s rules for online Outreach training?
For OSHA 10-hour/30-hour Outreach training programs, students must:
- Spend at least 600 minutes in a 10-hour training course and 1800 minutes in a 30-hour course.
- Complete a survey evaluating the course upon completion.
- Complete all course work (including survey) within three months for the 10-hour Outreach courses from the starting date.
- Complete all course work (including survey) within six months for the 30-hour Outreach courses from the starting date.
- Start the course within 12 months of registration.
- Pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of 70% in three attempts or less.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.