Inductance, Capacitance and Impedance
Resistance is a circuit characteristic that operates the same in both AC and DC circuits. However, three additional circuit characteristics are important in order to understand and analyze AC circuit operation: Inductance, Capacitance, and Impedance.
Inductance, Capacitance and Impedance Course Objectives
- Describe operation of an inductor.
- Describe operation of a capacitor.
- Calculate capacitance and inductance
- in a circuit.
- Calculate capacitive and inductive reactance.
- Explain operation of a resonant circuit.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.