Switches and Relays
The controlled application and removal of electrical current is required for every electrical circuit. Light Switches and Relays buttons are everyday examples that we generally take for granted. However, the electrical worker needs a more comprehensive view of these devices and the various types and configurations.
Switches and Relays Course Objectives
- Identify switch configurations based on schematic
- symbols and explain the respective switch function.
- Explain the basic purpose and operation of an
- electromagnetic relay.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.