Logic Gates and Number Systems
The basic building blocks of digital electronics are the Logic Gates and Number Systems. Most logic gates have two inputs and one output in one binary state of low or high, represented by different voltage levels. Counting performed by these logic gates occurs in a binary number format. Understanding the building blocks of digital circuits will aid in troubleshooting.
Logic Gates and Number Systems Course Objectives
- List the basic logic gate types.
- Explain the operation of logic gate circuits.
- Understand the different numbering systems used in digital circuits.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.