Basic Electricity module begins with the basic principles of electricity that every technician and electrician need to know. Building on these principles, technicians and electricians will be able to grasp more advanced topics and understand the principles of operation for specific equipment found on the job.
Basic Electricity Course Objectives
- Describe how an electrical charge is created at the atomic level.
- Explain how an electrical potential difference is created.
- Differentiate between conventional current flow and electron flow.
- Describe the five main ways to produce.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.