Servo Drive Fundamentals
Servo Drive Fundamentals are found in many industrial applications including robotics and machine speed control. A servomechanism, or servo for short, is a type of automatic control system using feedback for precise positioning or speed control of a motor.
Servo Drive Fundamentals Course Objectives
- Describe the sections of a t ypical AC servo drive.
- Explain how a typical AC servo drive operates.
- State the inputs and outputs of a t ypical AC servo drive.
- Describe a typical AC servo motor.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.