The Circuit Breakers serves the same purpose as the fuse, with some notable advantages. Not only is a circuit breaker resettable, it is safe, reliable, tamper proof, and can be used, if specifically designed to do so, as a circuit control device that can switch power on and off to a connected system. This module explains the purpose, types, ratings, and operations of the circuit breaker.
Circuit Breakers Course Objectives
- State the purpose of a circuit breaker.
- List common types of circuit breakers.
- Explain the ratings used for circuit breakers.
- Describe how to check for and reset an open circuit breaker.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.