Electrical Safe Work Practices
Electricity is a powerful force that can damage equipment, injure or even cause death if not properly controlled. Working around electricity requires caution to prevent accidental contact with energized equipment. Several regulations exist to document the proper use of personal protective equipment and safety precautions but it is ultimately up to the worker to prevent accidents.
Electrical Safe Work Practices Course Objectives
- Understand the specific hazards associated with electrical energy.
- Discuss the qualifications required to work on energized electrical equipment.
- Explain the different boundaries associated with Electrical Safe Work Practices.
- Identify the personal protective equipment required to work on or in the vicinity of energized equipment.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.