Work Practices Troubleshooting
Work Practices Troubleshooting is a method for finding the root cause of a problem and correcting it. The ultimate goal of troubleshooting is to get the equipment back into operation. An entire production operation may depend on the troubleshooter’s ability to solve a problem quickly and economically. At times, such a task might present itself as a daunting process. Fortunately, technicians have, through trial and error, adopted a series of best practices that, if followed, will make the task of troubleshooting any equipment or process much more intuitive. Sticking to these best practices and adopting a logical approach to solving the problem is always the best way to resolve the situation at hand.
Work Practices Troubleshooting Course Objectives
- Describe the end goal of troubleshooting
- Identify the resources used to assist troubleshooting efforts.
- Diagnose faults using the divide and conquer troubleshooting method.
- State the seven-step troubleshooting process for systematic troubleshooting.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
For more Industrial Electricity and Electronics courses Click here
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.