MSHA New Miner Training
MSHA New Miner Training package contains 15 courses, including the required 8 hours for MSHA Part 46 compliance training. Whether you are a surface miner or surface miner contractor, start your new job the safe way. MSHA Part 46 regulations require new miners to complete 24 hours of training within 90 days of their hire date. Four hours of this training must be completed before beginning work at the mine. This MSHA Surface Miner Training will help you stay safe and compliant with comprehensive and interactive training content.
Courses Included in MSHA New Miner Training:
- Chemical Hazards
- Hazard Communication
- Site Rules and Reporting Hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- Surface Mines – Physical Characteristics
- Emergency Procedures
- Rights of Miners and their Representatives
- Surface Mines – Types and Operations
- Environmental Hazards
- Mining Equipment
- Equipment Guarding
- Equipment Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- MSHA Surface Miner Training Overview
- Line of Authority
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by MSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by MSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on MSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for MSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.