10 Hour Construction Safety Certification
The 10 Hour Construction Safety Certification Training Program is intended to provide entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site. OSHA recommends Safety Certification Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training when required by OSHA standards on the specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the 10 Hour Construction Safety Certification Training, participants will receive a 10-hour Construction Safety Certification completion card within 1-2 weeks.
10 Hour Construction Safety Certification Objectives
- Evaluate how employers and employees should behave in common workplace scenarios based on OSHA standards, with 70% accuracy.
- Apply information about OSHA, inspection procedures, written hazard communication, the OSH Act, and OSHA standards to respond to real-world scenarios, with 70% accuracy.
- You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the “Materials” tab on the menu located within the course player.
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions OSHA.
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- General safety and Health Provisions
- Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Cranes and Rigging
- Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Struck- By and Caught in Between
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand and Power tools
- Stairways and Ladders
- Final Exam
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.