Confined Space Entry Training Construction
Online Confined Space Entry Training Construction Course For Entrants, Attendants, Entry Supervisors, and The Competent Person.
Confined Space Entry Training Construction Requirements:
Permit required confined space (permit space) according to OSHA describes a confined space that has a potentially hazardous atmosphere; contains a material that has the potential to engulf or suffocate a person; has walls that taper down to a narrow area that can trap or suffocate a person; and has known safety or health hazards like live wires, unguarded machinery, etc.
- Module 1 – Course Orientation
- Module 2 – Overview and History of OSHA Confined Space Regulations
- Module 3 – Identifying Confined Spaces
- Module 4 – Identifying Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Module 5 – General Responsibilities of Employers
- Module 6 – Options for Entering Permit Spaces Without a Permit
- Module 7 – Permit Required Confined Space Entry – Program Requirements
- Module 8 – Entry Permits
- Module 9 – Employee Training and Duties
- Module 10 – Rescue and Emergency Services
- Module 11 – Atmospheric Monitoring
- Module 12 – Ventilation
- Module 13 – Course Review
Before the initial work assignment begins, the employer must provide proper training to all workers who are required to work in permit required confined spaces. Once trained, employers must ensure that the employees have acquired the understanding, knowledge and skills necessary to perform their duties safely.
Once Confined Space Entry Construction training is completed, employers must keep records of employee training and make it available for inspection by employees and their authorized representatives. The record must include the employee’s name, the trainer’s signature or initials and dates of the training.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Confined Space with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.