Basic Safety Orientation
This mobile compatible Basic Safety Orientation course teaches the basics of workplace safety. Employees may be exposed to many safety and health hazards while on the job. These include chemical hazards, fire hazards, electrical hazards, confined space hazards, etc. This course aims to present an overview of some basic workplace hazards and how employees can protect themselves from them.
Basic Safety Orientation Course Objectives
Identify and take basic preventive measures against chemical hazards.
- Examine proper respiratory and personal protective equipment.
- Assess preventative measures protecting against workers falling from elevated work places.
- Illustrate the procedures involved in locking/tagging out equipment.
- Recommend protective measures for preventing confined space hazards.
- Discuss fire hazard prevention.
- Demonstrate basic first aid procedures.
- Relate how to protect oneself from the threat of bloodborne pathogens.
- Describe how to protect oneself from heat and cold stresses.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Basic Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.