Concrete and Masonry Construction
This Concrete and Masonry Construction mobile compatible course is designed for construction workers who want to learn about safely working with concrete and masonry. The information addresses the requirements necessary to protect all construction employees from the hazards associated with concrete and masonry construction operations performed in workplaces covered under OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.7. In addition to the requirements in Subpart Q, other relevant provisions in Parts 1910 and 1926 apply to concrete and masonry construction operations. Topics include general requirements for concrete and masonry construction.
Concrete and Masonry Construction Course Objectives
General safety requirements for formwork and masonry construction
- Requirments of Subpart Q, 29 CFR 1926
- Relevant provisions of 29CFR1910
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Concrete and Masonry with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.