Electrical Safety Training
This Electrical Safety Training course provides an overview of basic electrical safety for individuals with little or limited training or familiarity with electrical hazards and is designed for any worker who may use extension cords, electric tools, etc. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.301-399 Subpart S.
Electrical Safety Training Course Objectives
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Electrical Safety
- Lesson 2 Wiring Design and Protection
- Lesson 3 Wiring Methods, Components, and Equipment
- Lesson 4 Specific Purpose Equipment Locate potential electrical hazards and the injuries they can cause on the jobsite, with 70% accuracy.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Electrical Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.