Fall Protection Training
This Fall Protection Training course gives you a basic understanding about OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. The OSHA standard identifies areas or activities where fall protection is needed. It clarifies what an employer must do to provide fall protection for employees, such as identifying and evaluating fall hazards and providing training. Under the standard, employers are able to select fall protection measures compatible with the type of work being performed.
Fall Protection Training Course Objectives
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the causes and consequences of falls in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Identify preventive measures to avoid fall injuries on the job site, with 70% accuracy.
- Define how to plan, implement, and train for fall protection in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Apply fall protection systems to common scenarios found on the job site, with 70% accuracy.
- Identify procedures for inspecting fall protection equipment, with 70% accuracy.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Fall Protection with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.