FOCUS FOUR – Struck-By and Caught-In Between Injury Prevention
This mobile compatible FOCUS FOUR – Struck-By and Caught-In Between Injury Prevention course provides an overview of construction-related incidents of workers who have been struck by and caught in between hazards. It identifies the types of operations that most often cause these hazards. Additionally, this course discusses the engineering controls that should be followed and lists the personal protective equipment (PPE) that should be used to limit or eliminate injuries resulting from being struck by and caught in between hazards.
FOCUS FOUR – Struck-By and Caught-In Between Injury Prevention Course Objectives
Recognize activities that most often lead to struck-by and caught-in-between injuries on the jobsite.
- Identify and explain the practices and procedures that can be put in place to prevent struck-by and caught-in-between injuries.
- Indicate personal protective equipment that can mitigate or prevent struck-by and caught-in-between injuries
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on FOCUS FOUR with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.