Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction
This Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction mobile compatible course gives you a basic understanding about hand injury prevention and elimination of related illnesses and injuries. Hand and power tools are a part of our everyday lives and help us to easily perform tasks that otherwise would be difficult or impossible. However, these simple tools can be hazardous, and have the potential for causing severe injuries when used or maintained improperly. Special attention toward hand and power tool safety is necessary in order to reduce or eliminate these hazards.
Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand OSHA standards and rules associated with hand and power tools
- Explore guarding technique or principles that apply to hand and power tools
- Identify the precautions that are essential for safe use
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Hand and Power Tool with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.