Hand and Power Tools
This Hand and Power Tools course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA’s role in the prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. Hand and power tools are a part of our everyday lives and help us to easily perform tasks that otherwise would be difficult or impossible. However, these simple tools can be hazardous and have the potential for causing severe injuries when used or maintained improperly. In this module you will learn about hand and power tool safety practices to reduce or eliminate these hazards.
Hand and Power Tools Course Objectives
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Apply safe practices for using tools in common construction activities, with 70% accuracy.
- Describe general guidelines for the guarding and use of tools in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Identify the hazards that hand and power tools present to workers on the jobsite, with 70% accuracy.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Hand and Power Tools with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.