Hazardous Materials in Construction
This Hazardous Materials in Construction mobile compatible course is designed for student’s working in the Construction Industry who are exposed to health hazards and chemicals during the course of their work. This course will cover definitions, the Hazard Communication Standard with GHS, asbestos standards, MDA, lead, worker protection programs, process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals, and cadmium. This course focuses on the topics covered in OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart D.
Hazardous Materials in Construction Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand general requirements of handling/working with hazardous materials
- Explore how to store hazardous materials
- Learn about use and disposal of hazardous materials
- Find out what steps are necessary to take at the time of an accident
- Study training, first aid, and other essential factors associated with hazardous materials
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Hazardous Materials with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.