Introduction to HAZWOPER Basics
This mobile compatible Introduction to HAZWOPER Basics course gives students a general overview and basic understanding of OSHA standards and OSHA’s role in the prevention and elimination of workers’ injuries and fatalities due to hazardous wastes present in workplaces. HAZWOPER stands for Hazardous Wastes Operation and Emergency Response. Hazardous wastes are a major source of worker exposure and fatalities in workplaces. This course does not meet the training requirements for the HAZWOPER 40 Hour, 24 Hour, or 8 Hour annual Refresher training.
Introduction to HAZWOPER Basics Course Objectives
Identify OSHA standards related to HAZWOPER.
- Discuss methods of protection from hazardous wastes.
- Explore safety guidelines and requirements of HAZWOPER.
- Contrast exposure monitoring and medical surveillance.
- Describe the significance of the site health and safety programs.
- Examine training and other essential factors associated with HAZWOPER.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on HAZWOPER with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.