Ladder and Stairway Safety
Stairways and ladders are major sources of workplace injuries and fatalities for construction workers. According to OSHA estimates, there are 24,882 injuries and 36 fatalities per year due to falls from stairways and ladders used for construction purposes in various industries. Almost half of these injuries are serious in nature and may result in time away from the job.
This module Ladder and Stairway Safety gives you a basic understanding of OSHA standards and the role they play in the prevention and elimination of work-related injuries and fatalities due to stairways and ladders in the workplace.
Ladder and Stairway Safety Course Objectives
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Define the safety guidelines and OSHA standards for using stairways and ladders in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Explain how to design, construct, use, inspect, and maintain stairways and ladders for use on the jobsite, with 70% accuracy.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Ladder and Stairway Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.