Lockout/Tagout Safety in the Workplace
This mobile compatible Lockout/Tagout Safety in the Workplace course is designed to inform employees about the requirements for lockout/tagout during servicing and maintenance of machines or equipment. Also covered are the requirements of the OSHA Control of Hazardous Energy, or Lockout/tagout Standard, procedures for the application of locks and tags, and a discussion of the types of energy these procedures are designed to control.
Lockout/Tagout Safety in the Workplace Course Objectives
- Identify key components of the lockout/tagout standard.
- Name the purpose and elements of an energy control program.
- Discuss the responsibilities of people involved with lockout/tagout.
- List elements that must be included in energy control procedures.
- Summarize the training and inspection requirements.
- Illustrate steps to safely apply energy shutdown.
- Describe the basic requirements for lockout/tagout devices..
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Lockout/Tagout with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.