Materials Handling in Construction
This Materials Handling in Construction course introduces the hazards that are involved in the handling and storage of materials. Different methods of handling and storage are discussed, the hazards they pose to workers and the methods by which these hazards can be reduced or eliminated from the workplace.
Materials Handling in Construction Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the major causes of injury attained from handling and storing materials.
- Know the various methods that can be used to prevent injuries.
- Know the safety measures involved when operating mechanical handling devices.
- Know the various safety and health principles that can be adopted in the workplace.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Materials Handling with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.