OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements
This mobile compatible OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling the requirement to post certain records, maintain records of illnesses and injuries, and report specific cases to OSHA. Students who successfully complete this course will be able to identify the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping.
OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements Course Objectives
The conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
- Identify the workplace actions that are in compliance with the OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Distinguish between OSHA recordable and non-recordable cases.
- Apply the appropriate procedures for determining if a case is OSHA recordable.
- Determine the appropriate category for a recordable case.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Recordkeeping with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.