Recordkeeping & Reporting OSHA Requirements
This Recordkeeping & Reporting OSHA Requirements course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling their responsibilities for posting certain records, maintaining records of illnesses and injuries, and reporting specific cases to OSHA. Students who successfully complete this course will be able to identify the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping.
Recordkeeping & Reporting OSHA Requirements Course Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
- Identify the workplace actions that are in compliance with the OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Distinguish between OSHA recordable and non-recordable cases.
- Apply the appropriate procedures for determining if a case is OSHA recordable.
- Determine the appropriate category for a recordable case.
- Purpose (of the rule)
- Partial Exemption
- Size Exemption
- Industry Exemption
- Recording Criteria
- General Recording Criteria
- Covered Employees
- Annual Summary
- Retention and Updating
- Change of Ownership
- Employee Involvement
- Prohibition against Discrimination
- State Plans
- Fatality/Catastrophe Reporting
- Providing Records to Government Representatives
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Recordkeeping & Reporting with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.