Stairways and Ladders
This mobile compatible Stairways and Ladders course will give the student a comprehensive understanding of OSHA standards regarding stairway and ladder safety and prevention and elimination of work-related injuries and fatalities due to stairways and ladders in construction.
Stairways and Ladders Course Objectives
- Understand OSHA standards related to stairways and ladders
- Find out methods of protection from stairways and ladder hazards
- Explore safety guidelines and requirements of stairways and ladders used at construction sites
- Study and training and other essential factors associated with stairways and ladders
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Stairways and Ladders with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.