16-hour EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety & Health
For every contractor and their employees working on sites using EM385 regulations, training on the specific requirements must be done in order to ensure compliance. EM385-1-1, the Engineers Manual released by the US Army Corps of Engineers, outlines the standards that must be followed to ensure the safest possible worksite on military and other projects. Learn how it differs from CFR 1910 and 1926 regulations, and what additional steps must be taken by your team to ensure a safe worksite.
Since noncompliance with EM385 regulations can carry heavy fines on the jobsite, it is important that each team member gets the proper training. This 16-hour course is 100% online, and provides all the training needed for an employee that is in a non-supervisory role.
16-hour EM 385-1-1 Course Objectives
- Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand how to comply with EM385 Regulations
- Know where it differs from CFR 1910 and CFR 1926
- Understand how to read and follow a site-specific Accident Prevention Plans (APPs)
- Identify the SSHOs on site
- Follow and complete an Activity Hazard Analysis (AHAs)
- Safely navigate themselves on sites under EM385 regulations
- Major changes to the 2014 Edition of EM 385-1-1
- Material Handling, Storage, and Disposal
- Fall Protection
- Ladders and working at heights
- Confined Space
- Excavation, Trenching, and more!
There are no prerequisites to take this course, although it is beneficial to have already taken an OSHA outreach course in General Industry or Construction.
End of Course Instructions
Once you complete the course, you will be provided with a completion certificate which will be available through your My Training page.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course.
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.