Bloodborne Pathogen Safety in the Workplace
This Bloodborne Pathogen Safety in the Workplace mobile compatible course is designed to provide a basic understanding of bloodborne pathogens, common modes of their transmission, methods of prevention, and other pertinent information such as what requirements of the OSHA standard should be met in the handling and proper disposal of such materials.
Employers are to implement written Exposure Control Programs to address what duties employees are to perform on a daily basis to keep their work areas and their persons safe.
Bloodborne Pathogen Safety in the Workplace Course Outline
- Summarize what is meant by bloodborne pathogens.
- Identify the types of diseases that can be transmitted through the bloodborne pathogens.
- Name the symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
- Explain how bloodborne pathogens may be transmitted in the workplace.
- Discuss prevention measures and what to do if exposed to bloodborne pathogens.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Bloodborne Pathogen with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.