This Bloodborne Pathogens course is designed to provide a basic understanding of bloodborne pathogens, common modes of their transmission, methods of prevention, and other pertinent information such as what requirements of the OSHA standard should be met in the handling and proper disposal of such materials. Employers are to implement written Exposure Control Programs to address what duties employees are to perform on a daily basis to keep their work areas and their persons safe.
Bloodborne Pathogens Learning Objectives
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals
- Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Bloodborne Pathogens with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.