Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
This mobile compatible course covers the issue of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace. Over the recent years it has become evident that drug and alcohol abuse can adversely affect the workplace by decreasing its overall efficiency.
This course focuses on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work. It also provides suggestions on how employers and employees can reduce the risk to safety and productivity.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace Course Outline
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and identify drug and alcohol abuse.
- Recognize the signs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Assess the financial and human costs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Devise an effective drug and alcohol policy.
- Arrange supervisor training sessions.
- Understand how to carry out drug and alcohol testing.
- Organize employee assistance programs.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Drug and Alcohol Abuse with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.