Ergonomics for Office Workers
This Ergonomics for Office Workers mobile compatible course covers information about office ergonomics. It will help office workers to identify different ergonomic problems that they may face and the practices or precautions to adopt in order to avoid those problems. Office workers or employers will also be able to understand how to set up their workstations based on recognized ergonomic guidelines.
Ergonomics for Office Workers Course Outline
On successful completion of Ergonomics for Office Workers, students should be able to:
- Understand different office ergonomics concepts
- Identify Cumulative Trauma Disorders (CTDs) and know how to prevent them
- Understand eyestrain that is a result of Visual Display Terminals (VDTs) and know ways to avoid it
- How to set up an ergonomically correct workstation (chair, monitor, keyboard, desk, work organization).
- Other prevention strategies (work pacing, stretching, etc.)
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Ergonomics with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.