Ergonomics in the Workplace
This Ergonomics in the Workplace mobile compatible course is designed to help employees identify work-related ergonomic problems and learn to apply the principles of ergonomics in order to make their jobs less physically demanding, thereby increasing their overall efficiency and reducing injuries.
Employees who work in non-office environments are routinely required to carry out tasks that involve movement and physical exertion with poor ergonomic factors. These forceful exertions associated with such tasks may lead to fatigue, musculus skeletal disorders (MSDs), and other serious injuries.
Ergonomics in the Workplace Course Objectives
- Discuss what is meant by ergonomics.
- Name the factors that may contribute to problems in a non-office work environment.
- Identify the causes of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Apply effective ergonomic principles at your workplace.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Ergonomics with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
Why OSHApractice.com for OSHA Outreach Online Training?
- Current Content. Regularly updated content meets OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Accepted. OSHA accepted provider of 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training.
- Quick, Low-Cost, Convenient. Quick, Low-cost, convenient and offers Enterprise Solutions for small to large opportunities.
- Learning Management System. State-of-the-art Learning Management System provides ease of use and management of employee training.